The mkiv Supra Owners Club

quick sz what cc?

lockys96

cant fit it all in, there isnt enough space on there a4 from.

ive said im not going with them as they dont list cars properly, and in the event of an accident what will happen,

ive said they are not speacilists, which is why i havent gone with them, when you say rz, they recomend you another company, because there staff can only qoute what the see on there database.

which is a import turbo auto 90-

which aint right, they dont list twinturbo import 93- on manual and auto verients.

i also said that they charge for mods, and only 6 max, and in an accident they dont pay out.

ive put that my new policy is £400 cheaper which it is, and with insured under th RZ TWIN.

for recomendations for them to impove there service.

ive recomended that they improve there website to list,

toyota supra rz twinturbo 93- 2997cc

toyota supra gz twinturbo 93- 2997cc

toyota supra sz non-turbo 93- 2997cc

both in manual/auto, havent gone into aerotops rz-s, etc. dont want to make if too complicated for them.

has anyone else done the same, i wonder if they will correct there database with a response from 1 person, even though they share there database with a lot of other companies, i.e bell, elephant, harry hastings etc.