The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra's seem to be very popular in Oz!

jim_supra

Hi guys and girls,

am in my second week of travelling round Oz, and can't beleive how many supes I have seen!:ecstatic: They seem to be very popular!

I posted a thread a few days ago saying that I had seen 5 in and around Perth, which in itself is a fair number of supes to spot in just a couple days.

I arrived in Adelaide on Thursday night, and from then to now I have seen 10 supras!!:D all of the in varoius stages of modification but the best one I have seen so far round here, was spotted today in the city centre, it was a gold supe with a bomex kit, huge rims and was quite loud (was spoiler-less though:scare: )

I dont think I have seen that many supes on the road in England (besides meets etc.) for the entire time i've owned my car (about 7-8 months) than i have in the two weeks I have been here in Oz!

Oh and they have all been moving so unfortunately haven't got an pictures to post up, will try harder!

Will try to get some pics Stu, just need to find a parked one!!

have been looking through the australian tuning mags and there seems to be a load of, I suppose scrap yards (but not in the sense you would get in the uk), in sydney that do loads of second hand aftermarket bits for supes, so may come back with a few bits!!

on another note, I have been looking through the local rags round here, and the price for supes seems to be quite high, the cheapest dealer prices I could find was a dealer saying that they had supes in stock, 1993 - 1997 TT's starting from $24,500, but couldn't say that was consistent throughout Oz.