The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Repair progress! almost there!

whitesupratt

I went to see my baby for the last time before I collect her, which is now going to be tuesday (i have been promised). :clap:

Its taken 2 long months but here are some pics, from the dreaded day to as she looked today! A little bit of work is still required between now and Tuesday:

As you can see, a fair bit of work has been done, and you cant even see the damage I did to suspension, wiring etc

supra front end.JPG

supe stripped.jpg

IMG_0786.JPG

IMG_0787.JPG

supra progress.jpg

I found most of the parts myself, apart from bits that had to come from toyota, such as plugs, bulb holders, plastics etc. The bodyshop charged £1700 labout and paint. To strip, straighten on a Jig, make all the repairs, reburb a 2nd hand wheel, repair suspension/wishbone, wiring, paint it all, build it back up, valet, and paint and fit rear spats. The parts cost me a fortune tho, even 2nd hand! its cost almost about £3200, give or take!

Oh and it was Apollo coachworks in Hitchin. massive place! very good crash repair