The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help me with boost controller instructions please

mrdsukautos

Ok bought an HKS evc boost controller off e-bay

this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8016546006&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

Now i did a search on here and found the l;ink to the european hks site but sods law all the links are dead for the instructions :(

Can anyone help with the fitting?

Its just the 3 pipes off the solenoid i need to know about the wiring is self explanatory

Then i will need to know how to actually use it and set it up.

Thanks in advance for any help you guy's can give :)

at a rough guess... the 2 larger ones connect to the turbo and wastegate actuatorl, the other is probably a pressure/vac reference... the solenoid should have in/out marked on it - if you look at the front of no1 turbo, there should be a pipe that comes off the front down to an actuator. its between these to points the solenoid is connected.

Thats the guess i had but i really wanted to make sure was all.

I aint no expert or nowt so always like to make sure :)

Im hoping i dont need instructions for set up of controller. Not that i have ever looked at instructions before when i get a new electronic toy :)

Thanks Mate much appreciated

you got 2 large and 1 small pipe off your solenoid.let call em' 1,2 and 3.

1(large) goes to underside of wastgate.2(large) T's of to Turbo(inlet side)and to top of wastegate.Dont forget to put one of the tiny filters about 1.5 inch away from solinoid on this hose.3(small) goes to fuel pressure regulator.Same here,small filter as close to solinoid as poss,boyt 1.5/2 inches.