The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Excuse me for barging inn

Guest curls1

Hi all been lurking a couple of weeks now :sly:

but im read to raise my ugly head and say hello:nyah:

I am going to go and look at a supra sz this weekend as my S14a is sold as of saturday so hope to see and meet some of you in the near future:D

so far this year ive had a scoob,skyline r33 and the S14a :haha:

cheer's Steve:rolleyes:

I am going to go and look at a supra sz this weekend as my S14a is sold as of saturday so hope to see and meet some of you in the near future:D

so far this year ive had a scoob,skyline r33 and the S14a :haha:

cheer's Steve:rolleyes:

Hello :)

Out of interest, why are you looking at the non turbo when you've come the turbo'd S14a?

well the 200 is a good car,very well balanced but i love the sound of the 6 piston's more:)

Faye

to be honest im getting a bit too long in the tooth to be prating around with turbo's as i have done for the past four year's and i have learnt the hard way that even if you put £10'000 in a scoob it doe's not mean it's the best and you never get your money back when it come's to sale time.

sure it was fun had the scoob on men and motor's tv and in a couple of mag's, but in hull the as common as muck!

so got the r33 thinking it would be good for drag racing up at Elvrington but to my horror it was slower then the scoob as it was the gts-t 2.5 24v turbo which is only rwd !!

so got the 200 as it's a tad lighter and better for drag racing:) but now im after a nice car that not every one has in hull so what could be better then a supra :D

Steve

got and very happy with it !!!!

only one problem!

it's to fecking wide to fit in my garage!!:(

may have to sell her :( as i cant get a bigger garage