The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash covering

Parksy

I have an aluminium effect dash covering. I have to say all the parts fitted well are were precisely cut, but having looked at peoples dashes that have been sprayed, I would do this option. Save your money and spend it on paint and primer.

Sadly think I may have a problem finding spray paint that does carbon fiber :)

Was the alu effect from the company I put the link up to or someone else?

Ta

I think mine was from BD Trims, but the issue I have with mine and I guess other brands is the gaps between the pieces and the quality of adhesive.

There is a guy on here who had his dash dipped in some kind of special solution that made it come out looking exactly like carbon fibre. Think its Geezabloke. Looks great :ok:

Anyone done there dash with these or similar?

http://www.exoticwoodtrim.com/customer/pages.php?pageid=2

Just wondering if the quality was any good? Was just gonna buy some from Nic but there like hens teeth to get hold of the carbon ones he does so this looks like my next option :)

Any help appreciated...

I have one of the carbon fibre kits on mine...

http://www.internetwork.org.uk/newdash.jpg

Pics not really that good, but gives the idea..

If you post me your dash panels, you could have some just like these in around 3 weeks time. Your car is still usable in the meantime without the panels provided all the electrics are plugged back in.

I only have one spare set at the moment (another one on it's way), so quickest way is for me to get yours coated.

P1000513 (Small).JPG

P1000516 (Small).JPG

CIMG0043.JPG

If you post me your dash panels, you could have some just like these in around 3 weeks time. Your car is still usable in the meantime without the panels provided all the electrics are plugged back in.

I only have one spare set at the moment (another one on it's way), so quickest way is for me to get yours coated.

Drop me over a price Nic on pm :)

May be an option for me to send them off to you :)