The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I got my car.

heartworm

Ive done a lot of hunting for the supra for me, or so it seems, fortnight ago I travelled over 1000 miles to look at this car. But the immaculate condition it was in had a fair bit of paintwork, anditlooked like the bumper had been off in an accident, although the engine looked/sounded sweet. I ended up travelling down to Bradford and picked this up though

3.0 TT manual

http://content.alternativenation.net/gallery/files/2/7/4/4/mine5.jpg

http://content.alternativenation.net/gallery/files/2/7/4/4/mine3.jpg

http://content.alternativenation.net/gallery/files/2/7/4/4/mine1.jpg

http://content.alternativenation.net/gallery/files/2/7/4/4/mine2.jpg

About to hit 60,000km

Mods

Volk alloys,

BLITZ exhaust system,

HKS induction,

HKS coilovers,

HKS BOV,

HKS turbo timer

Strut Brace

MOMO steering wheel

Looks nice mate. Well done.

You should have posted on here about that other one. It's just up the road from here, about 10 miles. I would have gladly gone and checked it out for you before you came all this way.

BTW, for your first mod you want to change that air filter. They're crap those ones.

Looks nice mate. Well done.

BTW, for your first mod you want to change that air filter. They're crap those ones.

I had read that on here, was planning on changing it, aswell as putting some new sideskirts on, the RH side has a nasty mark on it, apart from that its all good :drool:

putting some new sideskirts on, the RH side has a nasty mark on it
New side skirts? Can't you just get the damaged bit repainted? Genuine Toyota skirts are about the best quality ones out there 'cos they're not made of fibreglass. Being urethane they're much more damage resistant.

What are your first mods going to be? I would go for clear repeaters, facelift indicators, UK headlights and then leave it alone for a while. It's already got good wheels.

New side skirts? Can't you just get the damaged bit repainted? Genuine Toyota skirts are about the best quality ones out there 'cos they're not made of fibreglass. Being urethane they're much more damage resistant.

What are your first mods going to be? I would go for clear repeaters, facelift indicators, UK headlights and then leave it alone for a while. It's already got good wheels.

it looks like the sideskirts been kirbed, its got a knock out of the bottom of it, cant see it in the pics, its quite hard to notice at all, but its something that bothers me. Only mods im really thinking of are the clear repeaters and the facelft indicators, will save up for the uk headlights, and some new pedals, othar than that I am very happy with it.

I don't think this was from Keighley Trade Center.

I saw this car up on the Auto Trader a couple weeks back. Was cheap for a 6 Speed. If I rememeber correctly the ad on AT made it look real dull but when I looked at the pics on the sellers website I saw these pics - and it's very nice!

Congratulations on your Supe mate!

Word of caution, take it easy in the wet!