Which colour?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour?

• White
    • Red
    • Silver
    • Black
    • Other

Each to his / her own mate, personally I'd have a look at a few and then decide..... everyone on here is likely to recommend the colour they chose :)

Personally I went for red because it was a sunny day and it really stood out against the black and white supras that were there on the day.... but IMO red doesn't look as nice as white when it's overcast and raining :)

Isn't Gunmetal only on the facelifts though?

You can't go wrong with silver - let's face it, practically any car looks good in silver, it's a very neutral colour. Hmmm, which I guess could mean if you have something as special as a Supra you should get a more special colour.

But since I'll have a silver car for sale in January I'd better vote silver :cool:

You have to remember than red, is known in the trade as 'dog dick red' I have several mates in the motor trade, red tends to de-value more, as its knows for fading. granted i agree, red does look good on a supe...(so no offence to the reds on here).

if its time and value that your want to keep in the car, maybe thats not the best colour. I have a white one, thats looks brilliant when clean, and under street light at night. but they suffer from similar probs! Then again...every colour has its downside. its what take your fancy the most!

The one you have your eye on, above, isnt 'red' its metallic as far as i can see, not a factory colour!