The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra on T.V.

Benzsupra

UPDATE: Just got the times and dates through, 9th January 9pm Sky One. Don't know if they have edited my car out or left it in but the show should be quite interesting so give it a watch if you are not busy.

Wanted to let you all know that my Supe is going to be on T.V some time in January or February (will let you know when, when i know! Still filming at the moment). I am part of a featured family in a Sky One show called, Ahem :blush: "Paul McKenna I Can Make You Thin" :blush:. As anyone who saw me at the Fairmile Meet a couple of months ago will tell you that i'm a bit large but enough about that......

MY SUPE IS GONNA BE ON T.V, they did a bit of filming in the boot and me pulling up and a bit of the interior. They wanted to show my hobbies and interests and that was mine. So keep an eye out and i'll let you all know more when i know.

"Paul McKenna I Can Make You Thin"
I've been hypnotized by him. It was on stage at Portsmouth Guildhall with about a dozen others, in front of 2000 people.

Anyway, sorry for the hi-jack. I'll look forward to seeing that show.

So, are you thin now?

Not yet, just started with the mind re-programming, have had Paul round though working his magic with my family. Seemed like a nice bloke, got lots of more filming to do with him & without him yet though. Off to Cambridge this morning to go into a Body - Pod? whatever that is, sounds good though.

I was hypnotized in front of 100s of people some years ago, I acted the whole thing out, was not hypnotized at all. I had to wear these big specs and act as if everyone was naked. I only went thru with it cos if I didn't I would make everything (and me) look shit, but my acting was shit anyway, so catch 22 (sorry for thread hijack)

I've been hypnotized by him. It was on stage at Portsmouth Guildhall with about a dozen others, in front of 2000 people.

;) As you are a no shit straight up the jugular guy Jake....did it work ?

Im a bit of a non-believer, but Im thinking of trying it ref smoking, as in stopping

Originally posted by kghelmet

if you go on paul mckennas web site he sells a book with a cd thats supposed to re programe your mind to eat correctly.i heard him on radio 5 earlier this year talking about this and it did make a lot of sense.

This is the book i had to read, and Paul told me i've got to listen to the CD everyday for 28 days:music: . Got to go and see him again on saturday to see how i thought it all went this weekend when he came round and done his thing.

Originally posted by Supragal

Ooo exciting! Let us know how the hypnotising thing goes also

To be honest i don't feel much different, except that i am finding it easier to follow the plan since i saw him.

Originally posted by Ewen Foster

Im a bit of a non-believer, but Im thinking of trying it ref smoking, as in stopping

If you are in doubt then don't pay for one of the sessions, he does a hypnotising DVD apparently cause he is sending my nan a copy.

Still lot's of filming to do though, got sent the dates through today and it is practically every Saturday untill the end of January and a few other random days too. Also have to do a home diary for 28 days to so am trying to incorporate my Supe into that too. (probably won't air though:( )

Thanks for the support though everyone.

• 1 month later...