The mkiv Supra Owners Club

too damn scary, put it away

Branners

Can I just say the roads at the moment are a nightmare for a single turbo RWD car.

Took mine out for a run before putting it in the garage for the rest of the winter and theres just zero grip out there. Even in a straight line with RLTC set to wet the car was spinning up its wheels at 60mph.

Went to go past some old biddy who pulled out in front of me and the car misfired all the way past her. I hate to think what the car would be like without RLTC.

So the moral of the story is be safe out there and drive like an old biddy.

JB

I live in the countryside - and ended up with a beautiful '96 TT6 sup on on my head this time last year - a mile from the house. I even slipped over running back home in a pair of trainers! (adding insult to injury!)

There is NO grip whatsoever right now - Salt - Water - Mud from the fields - and no heat to dry anything out. I'd be better off swapping the GY F-1's for a set of ice skates. Be careful out there!!

Can I just say the roads at the moment are a nightmare for a single turbo RWD car.

Took mine out for a run before putting it in the garage for the rest of the winter and theres just zero grip out there. Even in a straight line with RLTC set to wet the car was spinning up its wheels at 60mph.

Went to go past some old biddy who pulled out in front of me and the car misfired all the way past her. I hate to think what the car would be like without RLTC.

So the moral of the story is be safe out there and drive like an old biddy.

JB

Its even more "fun" in an T61 auto without RLTC!