The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xbox PGR2 multiplayer...

edd_t

I also have Forza, and a few Supes in there - including the completely rubbish and hillarious Veilside 1000bhp one :D

Would any of you guys be up for Forza, too?

I think I'll be playing Forza this Thursday from ~7:15 with a few people from work - anyone want to join us? There should be 3~4 slots free. :)

would be cool for Forza but i wont get home till about 9:30. i havent played forza online yet...

anyone got a sweet looking supra in NFSU2? mines the nuts!

Ah sorry dude we'll have finished after about an hour or so :(

Never mind we'll have to have our own game sometime :)

I also have Forza, and a few Supes in there - including the completely rubbish and hillarious Veilside 1000bhp one :D

Would any of you guys be up for Forza, too?

I think I'll be playing Forza this Thursday from ~7:15 with a few people from work - anyone want to join us? There should be 3~4 slots free. :)

I could be up for this...i got a purple flip supra...and it drives quite well:haha:

I barely touch the ferraris - bar the F335 challenge - mmmm.....

Anyway I shout out ranks of allowed car each race, and vary the location all the time (and take requests) so it's pretty varied. :)

Join us lot this Thursday evening and we'll have a Supra-only race in your honour :clap:

I barely touch the ferraris - bar the F335 challenge - mmmm.....

Anyway I shout out ranks of allowed car each race, and vary the location all the time (and take requests) so it's pretty varied. :)

Join us lot this Thursday evening and we'll have a Supra-only race in your honour :clap:

i will do all i can to be there!!! brilliant!!

:sly:

I saw you on there last night, I was on PGR2.

You should've come on there, very good sesh.

I was just messing about really, trying to unlock a few more cars and watching TV at the same time... needless to say I didn't get far :) ;)

I basically haven't touched the game since I got the Supra in July :D

I do like Forza but hate a good number of the tracks - racing unmodifeid V*uxh*ll VX220s round the hideous 'test track' for 2 laps... why dammit, why!! :swear: :help: