The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Depressing (well a bit anyway)

Fifty

Went out for a small run in the Supe today and got a full loss of power again ; very intermittent; give it a few revs and all back to normal. When it happens she is barely driveable. I am presuming this is the old coil pack clips playing up or could it be something else. car runs like a swiss watch pulls great and no other problems. It is really difficult for me to fix as Im an idiot. No warning lite or codes

Id have some spare clips but made a mess last time I cant seem to get those bloody white clips in.If I take em off again I just no Im gonna be in the shite. I live at least 25 miles from a decent garage and theyre the ones who messed it up last time .

Anyone local to me care to assist. Free beer, accomodation, etc

Rich

Ben

The new job is going nreally really well; its been quite tough and theres been a lot going on; 350, 000 worth of kit to get commissioned; products are getting a good name - even Ainslie was using our Blinis on the tele last week. Got some new stuff going into M& S and Siansbury next week or so. Watch out for Crepe Cuisine label its goona take off- Ive already got to make 4 million of em for Xmas -I kid you not. Im taking over the Compant after Xmas Im happy; free do make myown decisions now - its what I was trained to do, complex yes (Fod Safety micro etc but the days go quick.I love my offtime and now I have ggod salary again.

The car well shes still great car and Itll get sorted ; off road most days now so no pressure to get fixed but noone on here enjoys these niggly little things.

I see others on here with much worse probs and see myself as lucky.

PS spelling mistakes down to wine

52:clap: