The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tt Supra For £3000 On Ebay

darren j adams

HI ,JUST SAID TO BLOKE I WOULD BUY IT PAYING CASH AND WOULD PAY ON COL THIS IS HIS REPLY .....LOL.....:rlol:

Hi,

I have received your e-mail in regards of the car that I have on eBay.

I want thank you for your interest.

The car is still available for sale and ready to be shipped.

I want a quick sale and the price is GBP £3,000.00.The vehicle is in perfect condition, like brand new. Shipping will be done via Lufthansa Air Cargo from Italy,Rome ( where the car is located for the moment ) and it will take no more then 3 days. I will pay the shipping if you will support the money transfer taxes. When I will ship it, I will arrange for all the dutyes and that why you will not pay any customs when you will receive it and for this it will be delivered directly to your address. The car is still registered in UK. I didn't have time to register the car here (in Italy) and beasides that it is really hard to register a RHD car in a country that only alows LHD, that why I decide sell it in UK.

Also, you have nothing to worry about this deal because it will be done in a secure way. The most important thing in all my activities is that I am affiliated at BidPay and I have a purchase protection account for GBP £10,000.00 and I assume you know what this means. How you are protected by BidPay, in case we have a deal:

If you will not receive the car as I described to you, although this is not the case, BidPay will refund you with 100% from the whole amount which you paid me. Even in case that you will not receive the car, they will refund you the money back.

Let me know if this is O.K. with you, so that we can go forward with this deal! About the payment BidPay will manage in my place the financial details.

Best regards,

P.S. If you have the money ready and you want to buy my baby I will declare you the winner of my auction and I will contact BidPay to start the deal. If this is OK with you please REPLY WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND SHIPPING ADDRESS IN YOUR NEXT EMAIL so that we can move forward with this deal!

Dave

I have a reply!!!:nyah:

Hi Darren,the total price for the car will be GBP3,000 and if you will pay for the money transfer fees to my location approx.GBP200 i will pay for the shipping taxes to your door. The car comes with clear title and you just need to vehicle registration and register into your name. So,if you are really intrested on buying the car please send me your full name and address in order to prepare the shipping and contact BidPay to start the shipping and payment arrengements.

Best Regards

Dave