The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Everyone.... (Newbie)

Guest Supra Scott

Guest Supra Scott

Just thought i'd say hi, i'm currently looking for a nice N/A Supra for use as a day-to-day car.....

Hope to see you all at a meet soon....

Cheers

Guest Supra Scott

Looking at spending around £4k - there seems to be plenty of early N/A's on Autotrader for aound that..... prices do seem to be dropping on a lot of Jap sports cars - my GTO has dropped £1200 in value in 10 months..... not good.

I'm keeping the GTO and SORN'ing it for a rebuild but I need a good looking car and I miss RWD and the ability to look at where i'm going through the side windows..... :devil:

Welcome to the club Scott :thumbs:

Have a look in the classifieds section on here and also some of the trader websites. It would also would be worth contacting Jurgen who has a very good reputation on here for importing quality Supras from Japan, see contact details [user=1689]HERE[/user].

Also have a read of the FAQ in the Tech Sections, loads of useful information to members new to the Supra.