The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My mate wrote of his M3 tonight in

supra-alex

northampton, was dropping off a friend after work, a journey he made for the first time tonight, and within the 1 hour from leaving work, dropping off his mate, the roads had iced up badly and there was a section of the road that the gritter missed !!! he lost it doin 50 in a 60 !! went down grass embankment and rolled into the tree bending it in half but thankfully he escaped without a scratch........a miracle.

a passer by helped him escape from the p/s window, yes the electrics still worked.

If something had happened to him i would have had to find someone else to play in our tennis match on monday which would have been a royal pain the arse. :shrug:

lucky lucky boy. I/you have been warned.

Yep its that time of year again when we start to loose alot of Supra's from te UK roads. Saying that watching those boys drive in Iceland you would think it was a dry summers day. Sat on a coach the driver was going into sharp bends at 70k's but then he did have metal stud tyres abs assit and a rear brake control

where did he do that in northampton,

i just put mine sideways coming out of wellingborough tesco:innocent:

he was on the road to great billing, overstone the straight one off the round spinney roundabout where saab is/was? dont know the name of it ?

i know tesco, wellingborough as well, did you do it near the roundabout at the top turning left onto london road ?

how the hell did he do that there.i work on round spinney.

i was sideways as you pull out of tesco on to the main road,and got told off by my 13 year old daughter how then tells her mum:complain:

got no idea, unless your there its difficult to judge speed, handling, grip but he is a good careful driver, he just got unlucky with this patch of road that was missed by the gritter......