The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Be careful on the roads tonight

Marty

As the title says,

its dead icy tonight, had my soop step out about a foot or so (by lighting the tyres up) on the way down a straight road, at 80mph in 4th gear, just by running the 2nd turbo in, good job i was half expecting it:eek:

Defo not supra weather thats for sure.:faint:

Yeah, be careful out there...

buuut I had a blast today. Discovered that the slightly greasy roads make a Supra wiggle in a real cool way when you plant it from a near standstill.

Got cheered for doing it by some schoolkids and, on leaving work at lunchtime, I did it again. When I got back one of the workman from our site told me that when I pulled out earlier "it looked really cool".

Go easy though.

I just converted back to sequential, was loosing the back end at 80... all good fun though lol. Bring on that traction control. Although its fun i dont want to be writing on here that my soop is no more. enjoy boys and girl, this weather only come for half the yr so make the most of it :clap:

On my way to the gym last night, had to stop at a small island as a biker was coming - he was only going very slowly and the bike just went from under him. He was fine, bike was a little scratched. So, please everyone be careful in this weather - as my mother used to say: 'We dont want any accidents do we'