The mkiv Supra Owners Club

reluctant sale

Guest pippin

:cry: hi guys

having just brought my dream car a 1994 mk iv 3.0 black supra 3 months ago,I am very very reluctantly having to sell due to getting a very large bill through the post this morning.

as I am not a full member I can,t advertise through the sales part of this site and it seems a little pointless joining to just sell the car,I do hope to purchase another supra next year when my finances are in order.

anyone intrested in any further info please get in touch,by pm or e mail.or ring 07890896344.

1994 mk iv black toyota supra 3.0 80,000 miles good condition

£ 4,250 ono :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this site is tight. £10 membership to enter the for sale section?

Are all supra owners tight arses?

I understand the need to create revenue to keep the site running as i run my own car forum but a TENNER to join in the for sale forum is a joke. IMO

I understand the need to create revenue to keep the site running as i run my own car forum but a TENNER to join in the for sale forum is a joke. IMO

The tenner is for club membership which gives you access to all forums, it also provides a full member pack and negotiated insurance costs with the clubs insurance company. As far as tight asses.....um......how many tight arses can pump £100 of petrol a week and not give a damn because it's worth it? In addition to paying high insurance, expensive mods, some on here have spent 20-30k on their cars, so in short, no tight arses doesn't enter the equation.

:D That is probably the best first post Ive seen yet....

Tenner...........in the past year I have found countless fixes in this forum for problems I have had with my car.

How to service it, change the fluids, sort the bloody rattle out at the back, get the bonnet to line up.....and lots more.

If I had handed it over to my friendly MR.T then I would be selling my soul and anything else that aint tied down to pay the bill.

Tenner to much :shrug:

Your a bit of a tit really aren't you:haha:

:rlol:

Numpty!!, £10 seems more than fair considering what else the forum offers.

Top marks for making laugh though:rlol:

Well I can sort of see his point!

If hes selling it...why would he want to join for a whole year!!!!!

However I agree £10 is very good value, as you have a captive audience here, prob more likely to sell it through Mkivsupra than Autotrader, and be able to post as many pics of her as you like!

Pictures sell cars!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the sale!

Si

;)

lol, perhaps if you found a way of getting money to your own site you might actually have a site worth visiting...

http://www.kernow-kruz.co.uk/

You buying your buttons on the left on HP or something? Perhaps buy a 'links' or 'Projects' for next month and double the amount of stuff on your site.

JB

are we on a 'get new members' drive here..? :D

Guys, not avin a go at ur site, its a nice lookin site and ive just bought a supra and lovin it. However, im a member on quite a few other dedicated car forums and find it strange that the For Sale section comes under the "membership" advantages.

I agree with membership advantages and they offer alot, but... again IMO, it seems like adding value to it without really adding that much, apart from.. "if you want to sell your car on this website, you need to pay for membership".

Most forums have an open-policy for sale section. Shame mkivsupra doesnt. There may be a whole load of members with decent supras for sale and your missing out on them.

Again, this is just my opinion. :zen: