The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats the fault

lockys96

i had and still have the problem with the warning light comes on and stays on after 60-70mph, it goes off after you switch ignition off.

no error codes,

i know it will be the active spoiler thing, as jurgen has said.

didnt think it would be but today i bought a radio band converter, im having trouble getting that to work, lol.

so have had the dash off,

i now know why the spoiler button wasnt flashing, its been unplugged. should i re-plug this, take it for a run and see if the spoiler light comes on?

also, another question, i noticed that my traction control button is unplugged as well, why would this be? you would still want it plugged in, as you can just push the button in to take standard traction control off, right?

answers please,

Thankyou

Si

Hmm tricky job....remember trying to take the ECU out of my car......PITA :swear:

?? I was talking about the active spoiler.

Yes the TRAC button should be connected....but you can pull the fuse on that too and put up with or remove the annoying light that lets you know it's not working :)