The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big shout to Steve Manley at Toyota parts in Oxford

lui

Want to say Many thanks to Steve Manley on 01865 291300 at Parts division down there very helpfull knows his stuff great original parts at good discount plenty of customer aftercare & always in contact with you to make sure all is well with delivery's & everything is running fine.

All I can say is great guy super fast sevice & highly reliable & has helped wonders with parts for me.

Saved me a loads on original toyota goods.

Highly worth giving him a call if in need of new original toyota parts.

All the best Steve great service & after service many thanks Lui

This guy is red :flame: hot.

• 9 years later...
  • 8 months later...

I've spent a small shed load of money with Inchcape Toyota in Oxford over the years but I'm finding its pretty hard to get anything out of them these days. Steve doesn't answer emails and the last three times I have tried to place phone orders there has been no call pickup in parts. On two occassions the receptionist took my info and promised a call back that never materialised. So I've, following the three in a row failed contact, been sourcing from Burrows instead who do tend to answer the phone and respond to email and will offer good discounts that have ranged from 10% to 25% dependent on if its fluids or parts as a price match or if you just ask for one.

Its always good to have a couple of 'reliable' sources for bits. Especially when one doesn't seem to be bothered any longer.

http://www.burrowstoyotaparts.co.uk/

• 1 year later...

Weird.

I have e-mailed him 4 times, call him twice and still the day of today no answer at all about the parts I need.

So I don't know where to find some OEM parts for my Supra hood Scope.

Can someone, who have close contact with him, ask him for the following parts please?

-76182-14010

-76183-14010

-76184-14010

-76187-14010

Thank you in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...