The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics at last

Daston

Ok guys

I know you wanted pics of my car when I bought it back in August and then I hit that rock, well all is sorted now so gave the car a good wash on Sunday and here how she looks.....

Oh and in the process of spraying my stock cooler red going to get some nice TRD logos for it

unreg 1.JPG

unreg 2.JPG

unreg 3.JPG

DSCF0145.JPG

DSCF0149.JPG

Nice car there Daston....

Keep an eye on the rear window spoiler....most of those are fixed on with metal clamps on the sides which can take the paint off the hatch edges and rust and double-sided adhesive pads along the top front edge....when these pads get old they break down and the spoiler can 'lift' which can catch on the body when you lift the hatch...not picking faults here just dont want you having the hassle I had on my previous pride and joy.

the window spoiler was fitted as an extra as I understand I have noticed that it "flaps" when the boot is opened (is that normal)

These things are supposed to fit tight to the rear hatch...if the leading top front edge is catching on the roof edge when you open the hatch, could be that the aforementioned sticky pads have already gone non-sticky and this edge has lifted...more annoying than owt else, but may eventually take paint off, and in worst case start to pull on the side clamps, also taking paint off. If its a prob and you decide to take it off, chances are there will be paint scuffs where the side clamps were, and also the remains of the sticky pads are a complete Charlotte Church to get off !

Im a cheerful old Hector tonight aint I:rolleyes: