The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally....some good news and something to smile about

Whitesupraboy2

Today at 10am i had a phone call from garage, parts had been put on the car and it was running perfectly now with no internal engine damage. I collect the car tomorrow morning....apparently its filthy :cry: .....and its whitish grey :cry: (the white is a good thing...the grey is not :badidea: )

Here's my list of thanks to members!!

B'have & DB - Thanks both for your help when i actually broke down!! Also thanks to Charlie for Parts and Big thanks to Brian for going to get my engine....remember to PM me regarding bumper ;)

Jake - Star as always parts here quickly and made me work to give him cash :p

Absxxx - Alternator deilevered nice and quick!! thanks mate!

Dazsir - Top bloke, sourced engine for me (too far away :p) and spark plugs, been helpfull with part numbers, great bloke

and Finally to

Tdaxgav - For the engine.....im sure id still be hunting for half the bits now !! :haha:

Good to know forum can pull together, even my bro said when Brian came round with engine, what nice :limp: blokes off forum to help out :D, he thought i knew u all :shrug:

You're welcome mate.

Why did you need a new engine? I didn't think it was that bad when you first described it.

Basically mate, the parts i needed that no one had came to total of £300 odd new....engine not much more. So i bought 2nd engine. Plus if i was unlucky and a valve or piston damaged i could of just chucked the other engine in.

It is now a engine for me to strip down learn about and rebuild into a NA-T....when insurance man says yes...it will be ready to go in. Its my summer project

Tdraper...why would i want one of them :D

Great news there James...I thought youd set fire to it yesterday up Alder road;)

:D :tomato:

Nice fire though wasnt it....i was gonna get some marshmellows!! :D

Good idea charlie ;)

As notice for everyone....my car has 112,000 miles on clock.....yes mostly miles (was imported with 3000 odd kilometres if i remember correctly) this is when tensioner ARM gave way:thumbdown