The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help...No claims discount on 2 cars from same company?

the_host

Hi guys

Need to Insure the supe and a 2nd car... is there any insurance companies out there that allow you to have your no claims bonus on 2 cars? Btw the policy holder has 9yrs no claims so they can be split!?

or failing that are there any companies that give a very good discount for having 2 cars in the policy?

Guest chiefvinso

My friend has his 911 and corrado vr6 on one policy using full no claims with norwich union. He still pays the premium for each car but both are calculated with full no claims. HTH

Wow I didn't know that was possible either, I'm currently accumulating two lots of no claims, full protected no claims on the supe + 1 year on the runabout.

Will have to look into that for renewal, although the runaround is cheap to insure with or without no claims lol

Neither More Than nor Sky would allow me to do this. :(

Sky gave me an "introductory" offer on my non Sup, but at the end of this year it will have only 1 yr no claims, and the Sup will (fingers crossed) have 7 years. even with 6 years no claims on the Sup I'm still paying in excess of £1500 for both cars, and the non sup is only a Fiesta 1400 and I'm 29 !!!

Man insurance really boils my p!$$ :angry: :complain: :Pling:

Mike

i was allowed full no claims on my soop with norwich union from driving my company car with no claims for 5 years

WOW i've been a driving instructor for over 5 years doing 70k miles a year with no accidents or claims but this counts for nothing with elephant or anyone else i rang at the time.:complain:

Elephant are good in my opinion. They gave me full NCD on my Omega which meant nice cheap insurance. One thing to note however is that you only get full NCD whilst you stay with them. If you switch companies then they only credit you with the NCD that you have actually built up on the new policy which is only fair I guess.

Hi guys

Need to Insure the supe and a 2nd car... is there any insurance companies out there that allow you to have your no claims bonus on 2 cars? Btw the policy holder has 9yrs no claims so they can be split!?

or failing that are there any companies that give a very good discount for having 2 cars in the policy?

The RAC allow you to piggy back your no claims on both cars so you get full no claims on both......

Sky Insurance also allow you to piggy back and so do Tesco Insurance.....

Hope this helps...

Sam