The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Look at what I did to my dash today!....

Sub_Culture

I took the top glovebox off the car a couple of weeks ago and made a fibreglass box section then skimmed over it with a bit of filler for my new 5.8" Directed Audio screen that is hooked up to my JVC DVD Player.

Got it back all fully trimmed today, so threw (well, installed) it straight in to provide my passengers with a bit of entertainment. How generous is that???

Hope you like it!

Andy

DashboardTV1.JPG

DashboardTV2.JPG

Cheers, all.

Yep, the JVC EXAD is only one DIN, although it is SLIGHTLY larger than a standard DIN in terms of height, so the pocket has to be slightly modified to get both to fit. AND it cant use the standard DIN fastener, as it has to protrude from the dash, so that had to be overcome as well with a little jigsaw handywork!

Security wise..... its self releasing, so can remove the screen should I wish if its parked up in a dodgy area (ha ha, that sounds rich coming from someone that lives in Croydon, doesnt it???)

Main passengers are girlfriend, and girlfriend's 7 year old. They both need silencing from time to time. Although Ive found my right foot also quite effective in throwing their head back into the headrest for comical value when they are talking too much! :blush:

Andy

That is excellent, exactly what im after? Reckon you could try and send me some instructions?? :cool:

PM'd, dude!

TerribleTurner, thanks, mate! Glad y'all like it! After Christmas, when I have some money (!), you will be seeing more regular postings from me detailing the development of my car. I have a lot planned for her, budget allowing!!!.... Really want to make her better than my RX7 that I modified last year. The Supe is going to be much more of a subtle car than the Rex was though.

Andy