The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Opinions?

SuperSupra

How come nobody has ever mentioned these things? I stuck one on mine and I like it. Is it cos nobody likes the effect it gives? Or is it cos nobody knew about them (i find this one hard to believe!)? It's a good way to block the space left by the old stereo! What do we think - yey or nay?

Blanking Plate Pic 1

Blanking Plate Pic 2

p.s. yes I have put a little blue neon behind it cos I like them (some of them!)

Because most of us find a cubby hole/pocket thing more useful?

Hmmm, I had one of those 'universal' cd holder things and to be honest i couldn't stand the look of it. It also proved to be more of a hindrance when changing the stereo! Fair point though, my CD's usually get chucked on the back seat! :)

Surely it's more effort to get the remote from just below the stereo?

I've got the black plastic cubby thing, handy for my phone.

Its all to do with conservation of energy, mines an auto, so I have to reach forward to pull it out of park, whilst my hand is that close to the dash anyway I just grab the remote at the same time, the remote remains in my hand until journey's end and when the shifter go's back to park I just drop it back into the pocket.

Minimal energy expeniture!:)

(Tongue firmly in cheek :D )