The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Vine Place

Babe

Can't hurt to post this....

If anyone is thinking of buying a car from Vine Place they have a special offer on at the moment...

If you tell Paul, Michael or Dave before you go or when you arrive that I (Peta Harper) recommended you , you get:-

* a free Thatcham Cat 1 alarm

* a GPS speed camera warning device

And I get £250 (very handy as I'm a skint student and already spent my student loan this term)!

Stock is shown on their website http://www.vineplace.co.uk

Haha I wanted to see how bad the prices were after that, so I opened the link, ground my teeth over the pretentious "initialising page" crap, squinted at the green, clicked on "view stock" and instantly closed the full-screen-desktop-hijack window that opened up, and closed the rest of the site too as it had annoyed me quite enough. Great website.

-Ian

Haha I wanted to see how bad the prices were after that, so I opened the link, ground my teeth over the pretentious "initialising page" crap, squinted at the green, clicked on "view stock" and instantly closed the full-screen-desktop-hijack window that opened up, and closed the rest of the site too as it had annoyed me quite enough. Great website.

-Ian

I got slightly further than that...on to the stock list, clicked on a supe that looked nice, details come up and then its start morphing into another one on a stupid scoll through the cars type thing...really annoying.