The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lincoln Saturday night...anybody?

whitesupratt

Well...After almost 7 long long weeks, and thousands of pounds, my supra might be back on the road and finished on friday from my little arguement with a lamp post! :clap:

Im driving up to lincoln friday evening providing all is well and completion is on time, to see my parents. Wondered if anyone was going to be in the lincoln area saturday evening, as my parents are off to the theatre and will be good to get out of the house and meet some faces.

:thumbs:

Supra stripped more.jpg

IMG_0786.JPG

IMG_0787.JPG

dam, this sat just gone? i was there then, came all the way down from glasgow at my missus's to go to a wedding at the hospital in lincoln! odd place for a wedding i know! but my mate who i used to work with at my base moved down to norfolk to be nearer his wife to be!

dam no! i will be in leeds til sat afternoon, off to go test drive some supras hopefully, then off to the missus in glasgow! :( dam, wud love a spin in one! only TT car i been in was my mate RX7, which lasted all of 5mins then blew up! no joke!!!! lol

Wondered if anyone was going to be in the lincoln area saturday evening, as my parents are off to the theatre and will be good to get out of the house and meet some faces.

:thumbs:

I'll be around mate doing the rounds! Just say where and when and we'll be there (me and my lad that is!)

Im just about to go and see the car status now. It's goin to be very tight. It only needs the bumper, wing and headlight fitted. but! there is also half the wiring loom hangin out of it at the moment. i severed all of the headlight plug from the wires, sliced through the ABS sensor wire...etc etc, washer bottle wiring, everything on that corner. so they're just trying to sort that before then panel the car up! fingers crossed

Howdy,

I pretty sure that my supra owning times are going to consist of bad luck:cry:

The car isnt yet ready, so therefore I won't be heading up to lincoln at all this weekend, but will do as soon as its back on the road. The funny thing is, its been over 7 weeks now that iv been without, and i kind of got used to it. Now I know that its any day now, its dragging so much!

SO hopefully anyday, we can sort something out...:clap: