The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A little help please

super_supra

Hi i ve been looking foe a supra now for a couple of weeks, i am looking for a twin turbo 6spd manual i have just over 10k. i have found a 1996 black twin turbo 6speed for £11995 is this a good price?

i ve been looking at 1994 tt manuals and these are normaly priecd around £8-9k.

if theres any info or things to look for that will help me buy a good supra that would be much appreciated thanx

Neil

Guest James99

Hi Neil,

I only bought my tt a few months ago so my knowledge is fairly limited but i'll try and help you!!

I guess it would depend on the condition, mods, spec..........etc. I spent ages looking for a supra buts thats because i wanted a uk spec manual tt, which seem fairly hard to get hold of to say the least!! I ended up getting a '93 manual uktt for 10K, it's had a fews mods done to it but nothing major. Can give you exact details if you think it would be any use as a price guide!!

You haven't said much about the spec of it, if it's a uk version then it sounds like a good price to me, especially as the insurance will probably be infinitely cheaper than for a j-spec!!! also if it is a j-spec with mods and in good condition then it's probably quite a good price. Theres quite alot which will affect the value of the car.................. Sorry i caan't be more help!!

Post a few more details about the car i and may be able to shed a little more light on it from the cars i saw while looking to buy one.

James.

Have a look at Vine Place website http://www.vineplace.co.uk, got mine from there.

They have a special offer on at the moment...

If you tell Paul, Michael or Dave before you go or when you arrive that I (Peta Harper) recommended you , you get:-

* a free Thatcham Cat 1 alarm

* a GPS speed camera warning device

And I get £250 (very handy as I'm a skint student and already spent my student loan this term)!

the oem kit could have been factory fitted, that's if it's the genuine kit of course, and yep it's the side skirts and spats, and I'd say it's a very fair price, manual black and a facelift,very sought after and not many about at all.

If you can get 11.5k that would be awesome.