The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ive done it guys and gals ;)

danwhite

I got my supra tt yesterday , im sad to see my scooby go but i feel like i wanted a change and hope ill enjoy my supra :).

Ive posted a while ago so i thought id be offical ill get some pics up soon , as for the car well wow!, descrides it .Im respecting it at the mo , it has a full exhaust system decat make rsr?.Turbo timer , tanable shocks and springs ,and 18inch rays alloys .

Its an import so im discovering what all the stuff does so ill be back on in a while to ask questions to you all .

Regards Dan ;)

Congratulations Dan, get use to the smile :D

Take things easy until you get use to the handling and power delivery, especially at this time of year. If you post up pics of the engine bay, wheels, brakes, etc. we'll be able to identify what's what.

Enjoy :ecstatic:

Guest KARacing

Hi Dan,

Here is what I did when I got my first 1993 Supra. Change all oil and fluid (engine, tranny, radiator and brake) right away if possible. Since you will not find out when was the last time for changing oil and fluid from previous owners (do not trust their words)

Guest KARacing
Its a 94 and the active spoiler im not sure mate i know what one does but unsure what im lookin at ?(would be retractable like on very early skylines?.)subaru's i knew but this is alot differnt lol.

Dan,

Here is the picture :)

1999-25.jpg

Guest KARacing
Yea ive just been out to the car and i think it had one their? feels like bolts/holes on the remaining splitter where their might have been one?,oil's were just changed mate but when it hits the weekend ill get time to really make it how id like . lol.

Regards Dan

Sounds like the previous owner took it off and resell it :(

:welcome: you will really enjoy your sup and being a member on here ive been in members clubs befor but dont compare to the guys and gals on here.

i Know you will be missing your scooby but you will love it when you see one on the road and the inevitable happens :devil: but just becareful with this wet cold weather

Max

Yea Ken i know :(, Max thanks ive yet to tell scoobynet lol , but ive been browsing here for a while and you all seem great fun ,you had a good stand at jae this year as well .

Shame about the flag! :(.

ill be careful, I am respectfull of powerrfull cars ive driven a few fast ones in my short time so i know when and when not to go mad , and this time of year is not a good time to turn the traction control off !!

Dan

Yea Ken i know :(, Max thanks ive yet to tell scoobynet lol , but ive been browsing here for a while and you all seem great fun ,you had a good stand at jae this year as well .

Shame about the flag! :(.

ill be careful, I am respectfull of powerrfull cars ive driven a few fast ones in my short time so i know when and when not to go mad , and this time of year is not a good time to turn the traction control off !!

Dan

If you've got a front mount intercooler then the active spoiler has probably been junked, rather than taken off and flogged on :)

Don't rely on the Toyota traccy control though mate, it's an embarassment as to how bad it is... :blush:

-Ian