The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what do you think about my friends new MKIV bodykit

Robert

ok, well my friend has a supra and hasent had it long (mainly because of all these cheap TTs about), but all he is interested in is the sound of a dump valve and noise of the exhaust and he decided to get a veilside kit ( bad copy) fitted to his supra and here are a few pics i got when i was in uni the other day. Now im sure this is the worst supra bonnet scoop i have ever seen :rlol:

now can you imagine what the guys in uni say

10-11-05_1314.jpg

10-11-05_1315.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha, well he had this guy who does bodykits to make him up a scoop. When i get some more pics of the rest of the kit it gets worse, there is overspray everywhere and the rear spats...oh dont get my started. Also the rear spolier has 2 large holes on either side where the center section is secured on.... he didnt even fill them.

A while back I got castigated for being a snob when I voiced my concern about the affordablilirty of the Supra and the potential for it turning into a chavmobile. Those pictures vindicate what I said. :thumbdown

couldnt agree with you more cj, this is how supras are going now. Its sad because he wanted the car for all the wrong reasons and drives like an idiot.

A while back I got castigated for being a snob when I voiced my concern about the affordablilirty of the Supra and the potential for it turning into a chavmobile. Those pictures vindicate what I said. :thumbdown

Sadly this is true! The standard Supra can have a least some class, but this has absoultely no class what at all it totally chaved up. I think we will be seeing more and more picture like this in the future, very sad.

Ha, the wind break made I chuckle, perhaps it houses a new sort of air break system.

Steady with the neon comment though, I have noticed that there is an lady member with under car neons, or as I like to think, it was under car lighting for the show....Look in onother section of the forums, might suggest multimedia gallery........