The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sunday drive...

black cat

Yep - I felt like this too.

Although I did something very stupid. Went for a walk up a local hill and wasn't sure half way up if I'd locked the Supra. Convinced myself I must have in auto mode. An hour later after reaching the top and coming back down I discover the car unlocked. :( Very lucky to still have my sub and road angel!

Yep - I felt like this too.

Although I did something very stupid. Went for a walk up a local hill and wasn't sure half way up if I'd locked the Supra. Convinced myself I must have in auto mode. An hour later after reaching the top and coming back down I discover the car unlocked. :( Very lucky to still have my sub and road angel!

i always do this, left saxo unlocked for a week at heathro before. :twak: :twak: you were lucky this time mate.

tt steve

I went down to Brighton yesterday, some chav kids crossing the road starting gawping and "ahhhh"ing and gesturing, WTF this thing draws more attention than a Lambo.

I *hate* it when it happens, subtle it ain't.

The same cretins wouldn't think twice before keying the car if they found it parked somewhere.

God, I miss the low-key looks of the Calibra. 4x4 too, lol...

(ooooops I've just sinned, please forgive me:tomato: )

I *hate* it when it happens, subtle it ain't.

ha ha thats why you got it ;)

God, I miss the low-key looks of the Calibra. 4x4 too, lol...

(ooooops I've just sinned, please forgive me:tomato: )

:fight:

I had to nip out to a motor spares shop on Sat and two chavs in a completely maxed out tigra and another in a clio, completely stop what they are doing and start staring as I pul in, then come over as I flip open the bonnet, and say....you dont mind if we come over and drewl over your car :p they were actually nice guys though for once!!

You've bought the wrong car mate.

Tell me about it:whistle:

I love the smoothness of the 6 cyl, the way it accelerates if you floor it at 100 (20psi and lots of water/methanol injection have transformed it big time)

The brakes are kickass too, handling at high speeds is excellent with the Billies.

However, it sucks at fuel efficiency, and it attracts WAY too much attention for my liking. If you can't park it, you can't really use it, so that puts a damper on things - for me at least.