The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A huge thanks to CW (again!)

ellis

Its like driving a new car! Just driven the car back from Chris's place after having double decat, HKS exhaust, complete CW spring and damper set and bleed valve (1.2 bar now) and its a stunning transformation! The car feels so much taughter on the twisties, much more planted, beautifully damped and instills so much more confidence. The decat and 1.2 bar give that 2nd turbo some serious extra grunt and it feels awesome. And the sound of that exhaust . . .wow, like Barry White gargling gravel! Sounds like a V8, quite unreal! And the plod liked it too, so much so they couldn't wait to show me their video of me blatting round the ring road! Thankfully no VASCAR (phew, was at warp lepton factor 9) so instead of a court trip, 12 month ban and big dosh fine its a 3 pointer and 60 squid! Slight bonus. Then picked up my lad to let him experience the car at 1st hand, gave it a few revs at standstill in the village which brought out 2 bobbies from the local station!! They weren't amused by the sound, obviously not lovers of the zorst! Actually, the first bobbies to stop me were more interested in its top speed of the car! Top chaps and was really surprised by their down-to-earth manner, a refreshing change!

So thanks Chris, the car is absolutely superb, it handles, goes and sounds unbelievable. For those who are toying with ideas for suspension etc, you MUST, MUST try the CW package - superb! And that exhaust . . . . .!!!!! :respekt:

Sounds great ellis, dont suppose being uk spec you could explain how you boost behaves please. either here or in my boost possibly problem? post in mkiv technical. glad your enjoying it, just done similar, not suspension and love the noise and new power!

Sounds great ellis, dont suppose being uk spec you could explain how you boost behaves please.

From what CW told me, its the simplest way to increase the boost. A simple allen key adjustment on what looks like a valve and hey presto! Apart from that I have no idea! Feels quite unreal, a real slap in the back when it goes. Wish I could be more helpful mate.

Maybe you should go out in a tuned V8!!! Then youll know the difference.... for a start, you loose your fillings!

Exactly, I had a Chevy Chevelle come into work yesterday for tyres. This thing had a big block 7.5L V8 sounded awesome expecially when he put line lock on the fronts and burnt our his old rears before we put his new Mastercrafts on:woot:

Hi Ellis,

How long did it take Chris to do the suspension pack for your car. Have heard great things about Chris' work and would love to go and get my suspension looked at, just need to know how long he'd need the car for really.

Billy

I left the car for a few days as there were a few things being done - you should get your car booked in, the man's a guru!