The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tokyo motorshow

b_have

What a wonderful place Tokyo is, Ive spent time there myself, did you manage to get to Autobachs, its a tuning shop down town - worth a look.

I am very jealous of your trip, I would love to go back - looks like you had a great time.

Had a look at the Saleen website yesterday - just out of curiosity! - and the Saleen pictured has a 750hp twin turbo engine and they claim it is the fastest production car in the world!!

Though, what I seriously doubt is its the best - I'll reserve that spot for the Mac F1.

What a wonderful place Tokyo is, Ive spent time there myself, did you manage to get to Autobachs, its a tuning shop down town - worth a look.

I am very jealous of your trip, I would love to go back - looks like you had a great time.

Had a look at the Saleen website yesterday - just out of curiosity! - and the Saleen pictured has a 750hp twin turbo engine and they claim it is the fastest production car in the world!!

Though, what I seriously doubt is its the best - I'll reserve that spot for the Mac F1.

Yes, went to Autobacs, bought a baffle for my HKS TI off the shelf! Also went to TRD, they were showing the JGT race from Suzuka live! Then went to JUN machine shop in the suberbs. Had a great time, would love to go back in Jan for the AutoSalon show but that 12 hour flight is a killer!

CIMG0023 (Medium).JPG

CIMG0024 (Medium).JPG

:idea: Could make it a club event?? Id love to go!

James, think the Envy guys are going. You would need to book a flight soon as the prices go stupid if you leave it late.

BTW I bought an E-manage ultimate there for less than £380! If anyone needs any stuff like that, my gf lives in Tokyo and is happy to send stuff!

Not if you via fly JAL or ANA :love: how YOU doin'!

Flights are going for around £470 in april - a great timeto be in Japan.

Great pics mate.

I flew ANA, paid £485 and talked my way into a business upgrade (in broken Japanese!) 12 hours is still a killer with the 9 hour time difference seems like forever.