The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel Gallery Resource

Nic

Darren's thread [thread=51510]HERE[/thread] got me thinking. Choosing wheels for your car can be difficult and we're always getting questions asking about wheel typres, sizes etc. so I was thinking, it might be useful to have a resource where members can post photos of their car (side view and 3/4 view), including wheel brand, model and size (if known).

This could either be a thread that could be placed in the FAQ section, or as a special Garage entry that everyone could add to.

Thoughts/suggestions?

it's been done @ supraforums, lots of nice wheels and supras :ecstatic: with brand/size/offset info as well

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286652

It's not done very well though, as you need to randomly trawl through loads of pages. I think the best way would be to do it as a special members garage, with a list of brands/models/sizes down the left hand side in alphabetical order, with each name linked to the relavent photo on the right hand side. So you can either randomly browse the photos, or find the model you want, click the model name and open the photo.

The brand name could also be linked to open the manufacturers website, see my garage as an example of what I mean.

Do you mean something like this:

HERE

click on wheel viewer

Not really as techie as that.

We already have loads of members with photos of their cars with different wheels fitted, I was just thinking to organise these photos into one place with wheel model in alphabetical order linked to the assosiated photo showing an example of that wheel fitted to a Supra. If people contributed the photos and wheel information, it would be a case of organising the info and photos.