10-11-05, 16:32
well another new car lol sold the saxo and bought a charver car :whip: lol

well its a

corsa 1.2 16v

alantic blue

lexarse lights - new 1s in boot of car standards to replace lol

60mm drop just bought today fitting tomorrow

letterbox exhaust not noisy

had 17" wolfrace charver wheels just replaced with corsa c sxi 15" wheels painting black tomorrow

getting the reiger front bumper soon

door handles smoothed off and boot flushed euro look

some pics of the charver car lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/smurf1733/corsablue003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/smurf1733/corsablue002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/smurf1733/corsablue001.jpg

front bumper if i decide on it
http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2005/11/16.jpg

toyotasuprauk
10-11-05, 21:43
My 80 year old auntie has one of these in red, only her's is a 1.4 I think.

Anyway its a nice colour but needs some black to black on that plastic. Enjoy

CardiffSupra
10-11-05, 21:47
Noooooooooooooo not a corsa! :D id rather the saxo my friend!

Dragonball
10-11-05, 21:48
Omg !

CJ
10-11-05, 21:49
Can I ask a stupid question? Why in God's name are you posting pics like that? Does anyone here honestly have any interest whatsoever in that car?

GeordieSteve
10-11-05, 21:49
The lad was quoted 5k insurance on a Astra GSI and 1500 on a 200sx... now what would you go for???? :D

CJ
10-11-05, 21:51
The lad was quoted 5k insurance on a Astra GSI and 1500 on a 200sx... now what would you go for???? :D
I have no problem with that but why on earth would he think that the Supra forum members would be interested in seeing pics of a fecking Corsa?

Dragonball
10-11-05, 21:55
I have no problem with that but why on earth would he think that the Supra forum members would be interested in seeing pics of a fecking Corsa?

I happen to think its a very nice Corsa

How much are the lexus lights for these? Suit it well...

CJ
10-11-05, 21:57
I happen to think its a very nice Corsa

:twak:

GeordieSteve
10-11-05, 21:58
Ill let him explain but he's basically a member coz he loves Supras

Oh and it dons the mkivsupra.net stickers lol

Homer
10-11-05, 22:00
Even my 82 year old grand mother refused to buy one of those. 'Too much like a toy' she said!

Just get yourself something RWD, you'll have much more fun driving it!

SupraStar 3000
10-11-05, 22:02
from what I can remember Korsa Karl wanted a Soop but couldn't afford it.
Keep buying 'other' cars and modifying them and you'll never afford a Soop mate.

I drove around in a Fiat Uno45 for 4 years whilst I saved for a GTO that after seeing Toyota's offering turned into my current Supra.

Dragonball
10-11-05, 22:03
Ill let him explain but he's basically a member coz he loves Supras

Oh and it dons the mkivsupra.net stickers lol

Fair enough...CJ goes out with girls till the right sheep comes along...

:drool:

Paul
10-11-05, 22:04

Paul, you after supplying the Corsa mob then?
You'd sell your arse if the price was right:limp:

Paul

CJ
10-11-05, 22:06

Paul
Correction...he would sell his arse...period! :D :limp:

CJ
10-11-05, 22:07

Paul
Thats homophobic that is. You could get sacked for that! :D :nyah:

Paul
10-11-05, 22:10
Thats homophobic that is. You could get sacked for that! :D :nyah:

Glad I don't work with you, I do.
Paul

Dragonball
10-11-05, 22:10
Well I need to so I can afford my holidays somewhere warm and sunny where the natives are friendly...

:)

CJ
10-11-05, 22:12
Well I need to so I can afford my holidays somewhere warm and sunny where the natives are friendly...

:)
Speaking of which, I fancy a trip to Prague aroudn February time...what thinks you.

CJ
10-11-05, 22:14
Glad I don't work with you, I do.
Paul
At least it is putting a smile on your face eh? :D Oh, BTW, I was at Phoenix this week and mentioned how much you liked their singing. He reckons he is going to send you a CD of his greatest hits. :D

toyotasuprauk
People must want to look at corsas (or abuse them) as there's 12 members looking.

Dragonball
Deffo up for that my man - you bringing import or just a deux?

Not sure that Donna will let me loose out there without a sensible chaperone - and you deffo dont come into that catagory! :)

CJ
10-11-05, 22:16
People must want to look at corsas (or abuse them) as there's 12 members looking.
This thread was moved well away from Corsa's ages ago :dir:

CJ
10-11-05, 22:19
Deffo up for that my man - you bringing import or just a deux?

Not sure that Donna will let me loose out there without a sensible chaperone - and you deffo dont come into that catagory! :)
Oh no, taking the import out there would be like taking sandwiches to the Ivy. :p Tell Donna I have matured and am no longer seeking a life of debauchery. :blush:

Soonto"HAS"soop
10-11-05, 22:20

Now I was enjoying the banter/homophobic innuendos(SP)/pointless twaddle......

.....why'd you have to go and remind of the piece of shit at the top?

As for the owner of said piece, you'll never get a better car if you keep wasting money on kids toys that you flog within 2 months, buy something and then stick with it to get some money , then you may actually be able to afford the 1500 insurance on a 200!

Paul
10-11-05, 22:35
At least it is putting a smile on your face eh? :D Oh, BTW, I was at Phoenix this week and mentioned how much you liked their singing. He reckons he is going to send you a CD of his greatest hits. :D

Shit, and things were looking up for a minute.
Still, could always give it as a peace offering/xmas pressie to my 'mate' at work? Wrapped up in a f*cking house brick and rammed down his throat:D

karl_fiesta
10-11-05, 22:43
lol was expecting this

but why did people on here wanna see a saxo and a fiesta i put up when i had them but they liked them.

for the corsa well i might aswell enjoy me modifying days while iam young

was offered a astra mk2 c reg 1 of the first mk2s made had full leather fish net recaros 1 owner from new 35 thou on it dry stored for 10 yrs got offered it for 1k so i said i would have it if it wasent bad on the insurance so i got a quote on me dads insurance classic 10k a yr came to 5000 lol so i said no thanks the lad whos car it is said ok iam not botherd about selling it so come back when u can get insurance and you can have it.

now for supras dont get me started i fucking adore them in every little way me dream car stuff your ferraris porches so on i would rather have a supe. but insurance is a no go so for me is a corsa

lexus lights well there wank so there going standard
got me 60mm drop to go on
standard 15" alloys getting painted black
maybe that bumper some skirts

that will be about it got me supra member stickers in the window people laugh and say well its not a supra spot on m8 ur cleaver. but thats how i want it and some people on here see my veiw but some people dont each to there own.

my point lol :tongue: :love: luv u's all

CJ
10-11-05, 22:46
I must be getting old because I need someone to translate that as it has lost me completely.

SupraStar 3000
10-11-05, 22:52
Don't be horrible Col ;) he's got good intentions :)

CJ
10-11-05, 22:54
Don't be horrible Col ;) he's got good intentions :)
I wasnt being horrible or nasty, I was being serious. I could not make head or tail out of the post.:shrug:

SupraStar 3000
10-11-05, 23:05
I wasnt being horrible or nasty, I was being serious. I could not make head or tail out of the post.:shrug:

:blush: :p

Kopite
10-11-05, 23:43
There's nothing wrong with Karl posting up pics of his cars in "Off Topic", if you're not interested then don't look! Like someone else said, he can't realistically get a supe yet (think he's only 18 or something) so let him mess about with tryin out a few different cars. However, it is true that he won't afford a supe anytime soon if he's modding all these cars, get a nice one Karl (not a chavved up one etc) and keep it, then save your pennies :D

Paul
10-11-05, 23:46
I must be getting old because I need someone to translate that as it has lost me completely.

Yeah but, no, but :blahblah:

CJ
10-11-05, 23:48
Ok, I will try to not look from now on. :)
I wonder if you will feel so benevolent should other "young" people decide to join and post up pics of their Corsa's, Saxo's et al. Normally we rip the shit out of these cars but seem to have a different view should someone pay 10 and profess a liking for our own marque. :shrug:

Paul
10-11-05, 23:50
Ok, I will try to not look from now on. :)
I wonder if you will feel so benevolent should other "young" people decide to join and post up pics of their Corsa's, Saxo's et al. Normally we rip the shit out of these cars but seem to have a different view should someone pay 10 and profess a liking for our own marque. :shrug:

I see where you're coming from mate.
But then again we don't want to come across as a complete bunch of bastards and it is a nice colour.

CJ
10-11-05, 23:53
I see where you're coming from mate.
But then again we don't want to come across as a complete bunch of bastards and it is a nice colour.
I have just checked and agreeing is not a sackable offence so you are safe this time. :D

Kopite
10-11-05, 23:55
If it was done up horribly then i would say what i didn't like about it (for instance i don't like the rear lights). AFAIK he's also Geordiesteve's mate and not just some random who's migrated over from the Saxo board etc.
I know what you mean though, if there was a flood of randoms coming over posting pics, that'd be annoyin. But so far this is just one mate of a member, hardly the end of the world is it?

Paul
10-11-05, 23:56
I have just checked and agreeing is not a sackable offence so you are safe this time. :D

You ain't gonna let this one go are you? Interested in a job with our HR dept?
You talk enough bollocks so you should be fine:p

GeordieSteve
10-11-05, 23:59
He's a nice lad as it happens. Full of good intentions. He hasn't modded the car at all... never owned one long enough as far as I can tell hahaha I agree tho he needs to change his choice in vehicle tho.... 200sx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

CJ
11-11-05, 00:02
You ain't gonna let this one go are you? Interested in a job with our HR dept?
You talk enough bollocks so you should be fine:p
I reckon it is time to put it to bed eh? Glad to see you can still laugh about it. :thumbs:

Paul
11-11-05, 00:03
As far as modding goes I'd get them black bits of trim colour coded (bumper), it'd look much better imo.

Paul

Kopite
11-11-05, 00:03
:yeahthat:

Paul
11-11-05, 00:05
I reckon it is time to put it to bed eh? Glad to see you can still laugh about it. :thumbs:

Whatever mate, I've had it for the last two days, the lads coming up with every non PC comment possible for a laugh. All I can do is wet myself laughing and say 'no comment' or else it's the door for me:p

DamanC
11-11-05, 01:02
christ! you go throu cars like a hooker does condoms!

how_supra
11-11-05, 07:24
Hey at least its not that greeney colour [then I'd be worried]

Although I didn't think corsas could do over 20mph? :)

sooper-supra
11-11-05, 11:02
Noooooooooooooo not a corsa! :D id rather the saxo my friend!

Same but this is a SUPRA site :D

mikeyb10supra
11-11-05, 11:25
lol was expecting this

but why did people on here wanna see a saxo and a fiesta i put up when i had them but they liked them.

for the corsa well i might aswell enjoy me modifying days while iam young

was offered a astra mk2 c reg 1 of the first mk2s made had full leather fish net recaros 1 owner from new 35 thou on it dry stored for 10 yrs got offered it for 1k so i said i would have it if it wasent bad on the insurance so i got a quote on me dads insurance classic 10k a yr came to 5000 lol so i said no thanks the lad whos car it is said ok iam not botherd about selling it so come back when u can get insurance and you can have it.

now for supras dont get me started i fucking adore them in every little way me dream car stuff your ferraris porches so on i would rather have a supe. but insurance is a no go so for me is a corsa

lexus lights well there wank so there going standard
got me 60mm drop to go on
standard 15" alloys getting painted black
maybe that bumper some skirts

that will be about it got me supra member stickers in the window people laugh and say well its not a supra spot on m8 ur cleaver. but thats how i want it and some people on here see my veiw but some people dont each to there own.

my point lol :tongue: :love: luv u's all

mate there are loads of other cars for that price you could get hold off.....I was into 205Gti's when I was your age.....good old 80' hot hatches......went to town on my 205.....resprayed Midnight Black, smoothed off all the panels and de-badged for a stealthy look, and that was it, very subtle!!! then stripped the engine with help from Viper motorsports who were based in southampton but have shut down now :( , then on went a racing head, rally cam, twin 45 carbs, Uprated liners, AVO coilovers, big brakes the works....and it was a right rocket, everyone my age wanted it and needless to say....sold it very quickly when I wanted shot of it

One of the most enjoyable cars I have owned and a real head turner, can still hear the sound of those 45's sucking away on cold days.....handelled like a dream and upset a lot of drivers as well, was dyno'ed near on 200bhp, and for a car that weighs about as much as a box of matches it was pretty quick ;)

In fact when I get home tonight I will post up some pics for you to have a look at.....Sorry Guys :(

karl_fiesta
11-11-05, 17:05
yea sounds nice m8

insurance has gone up alot these days tho and iam only on 100 a week as iam a apprentice i must admit i hate the look of the corsa at the minuite looks shite and goes like a snail

ill get some pics up tonight as iam lowering it 70mm and spraying me wheels black hopfully ill get them lexus lights out tonight aswell

for the engine iam reallly considering on a red top but they nock the handling out unlike the 1600 gsi engine which iam trying to see how much they go for aswell see wot happens tho

karl_fiesta
12-11-05, 16:00
couple of pics after last night

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2005/11/19.jpg

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2005/11/20.jpg

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2005/11/21.jpg

Green Peace
12-11-05, 17:41
Another car! but I can totally relate to ya...I think most can they are just pretending to be grown up and sensible..I used to change my cars like my underpants (once a month)

(Unless they are my favourite white calvins and Ive been drifting in them!!!):limp:

Annnyyyyway!:blahblah:

My neph has just got a Saxo Furio and it looks wicked! I too prefer the Saxo..but the Corsa is cool, looks nice anyhow!

Might post up some pics of his when i get round to it, its his first car and hes doing his test at the mo!

I dont care what anyone else thinks I like seeing what ya bought!:yu:

So Whats Karl goin to get next???????????

Place your bets please!!!!!:whistle:

SupraJames
12-11-05, 17:55
Sweet little car mate, when I turned 18 a long while ago, I got me a Renault 5GT Turbo, thats what got me hooked on turbos, and I progressed slowly till the Supra. But the little 5 GTT will always be special to me, had loads of work done to it and it was rapid as anything, off the block would nail anything, probably cause it was 250 BHP and weighed so little. Good on you and keep up the insurance and a Supra will be yours soon..! :)

karl_fiesta
13-11-05, 12:52
cheeers lads

ren 5 sounds cool

Jurgen-Jm-Imports
13-11-05, 13:06
hey karl nice car my little bro has a rover 25 anyway speak soon

Green Peace
13-11-05, 13:09
Sweet little car mate, when I turned 18 a long while ago, I got me a Renault 5GT Turbo, thats what got me hooked on turbos, and I progressed slowly till the Supra. But the little 5 GTT will always be special to me, had loads of work done to it and it was rapid as anything, off the block would nail anything, probably cause it was 250 BHP and weighed so little. Good on you and keep up the insurance and a Supra will be yours soon..! :)

Renault 5 Turbo was my dream car..when I was 17...I wanted a black one with blacked out windows...stealth!!!!

Never could afford one..or the insurance...

My other dream car was a Toyota Supra mk111 couldn't afford one of them either...

But I did buy a Lancia HPE2000 (complete with rust)

it disintigrated over a few months....leaving just a very good engine which I sold to me brov and he put it in a Fiat X19 ..then eventually blew it up ha ha (tw@t):D