The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net

sooper-supra

its quality not quantity, you will find that at all the major points of evolution of the BBS I had something pointless and unnecessary to say :ecstatic: :looney:

The club was an idea I had while running supras.co.uk, I got a number of people involved to help me with the idea and it started from there.

Never guessed it would mutate in to what we see today and its gone way beyond what I could have done with it. You all make me so proud :cry:

JB

yes, among many others such as 'if you dont like the way I run things fuck off and start your own club', not from the HH incident I should add, that was from the mail list days on Smartgropes. Ahh, memories, funny how life moves on and priorities change when you have kids, I havent actually been publicly rude to anybody for ages....:stickpoke

JB

I wonder if we'll still have a Supra forum in another 10 years.

I hope so.

I remember my first post regarding a SLD issue.

Wish I had known how much this club would really cost.

Think I would have thrown my PC out the window.

Nice to see it still evolving with updates, garage, downloads etc,..

Well done Mawby.

Also good to see events growing in popularity and success.

Well done Ray and Co.

And not forgetting all the other work done by Roise.

Good work Branners and Co.

Keep up the good work.

Although the Supra has been discontinued its good to see its legacy evolving.

A Supra has even had success in this years GT500 championship winning it"

its quality not quantity, you will find that at all the major points of evolution of the BBS I had something pointless and unnecessary to say :ecstatic: :looney:

The club was an idea I had while running supras.co.uk, I got a number of people involved to help me with the idea and it started from there.

Never guessed it would mutate in to what we see today and its gone way beyond what I could have done with it. You all make me so proud :cry:

JB

You're my hero......................:respekt: Its the best club around :clap:

Like "Im just going to nip this in the bud"?

:p

PMSL!

Yeah - loads of quality postings then...I seem to remember him being totally obsessed with fast food establishments...well 'burgers' anyway!:p

Actually I think that Branners was really totally responsible for another forum too :tumble: ...the staged split being a smokescreen to extend this wild desire for power....!