The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Real quick question. Possibly wrong forum.

GazzaGSi

Ohh yes. They're around £2k a set for the 19's, plus tyres at around £800.

Probs looking at around £1500 for 18s?

Damn, cant really afford that but I fell in luv with them the mooment i saw them in the for sale section on a car.

If only . . .

Thanks for the quick responses people :D

i'm currently running around on 225mm wide alloys all round. I can still take corners very quickly when i want to, and it will hold just fine. not sure on any other sites though, just the ones that come up on google i guess.

Try ringing the companies at some point about widths, they may do wider but just havent listed them. have found this to be the case in the past.

That’s an inch narrower than stock for the rears. Not really advisable especially if the offset isn't correct (50mm). It might be okay on an NA, but wouldn't want something that narrow with a TT.

So 50mm is the correct offset for the supe? I thought it was 38mm . . . The PCD is 114.3 correct?

Thanks

That’s an inch narrower than stock for the rears. Not really advisable especially if the offset isn't correct (50mm). It might be okay on an NA, but wouldn't want something that narrow with a TT.

Yeah wouldn't put 225's on a tt but they do the job on my NA. Just out of interest, do you know the offset for the mkiii supe? because the alloys i have at the mo' were on that before i swapped them onto my mkiv.

I know this is 99% already on the boards. But what is the difference between PCD and offset? I thought they were the same thing to be honest.

So for instance wheels with An Offset Of 35, For 5 Stud Pcd 100 would be no good what so ever?

Thanks

There's a very detailed explainaion here (Much better than I could ever explain!):

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3683