The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fcu*in Wa**ers

Lucifer

That's shocking! I feel really sorry for you, how could the thieving scum do this? I know you probably don't have much hope but have the police been round to finger print etc yet?

I was looking at buying some audio equipment on ebay and the ad said it was the stuff that was left after a burglary, very sad.

This wont help in the slightest, but outside Christmas week they say Bonfire night is the worst night of the year for burglaries. They can easily disguise loud bangs because of the fireworks and know that if people are out then its a good chance they are gone for a few hours at a display.

I actually saw 2 policemen patrolling on foot past my house last night, havent seen that before in the 7 years of living here so obviously trying to be a deterent.

Seriously bad luck to be without insurance, at least the cars were covered..??

JB

Thanks all u Guys.

Cliff... they didnt take your Injector!!! lol

2 cars were a Uk H MR2 in Blue, 306 XLD R98 in white.

I didnt have a list of dvd's, but its a pretty large collection .

Laptops : All Toshiba works laptops I was doing some work with Vista on. Model M2 - brand new!

Pc's, made up from various parts TOTR bits.

Consols, Xbox, chipped 200GB 120 games. PS2 chipped, Game Cube, Dreamcast, 3DO.

Audio, Sky Plus, Yamaha Digital EX pro amp, Sony DVD, Sony MD, Pinnacle show centre, Paradigm Speaker set.

Brand new toolkit from Halford TOTR.

Single Turbo kit second hand boost logic in an Iron mountain box. - customer already paid me for it

HKS EVC5 in box

Netgear wireless router in box

Lots of power tools all Dewalt

Cannondale Delta V 2000 Bike

Goped.

and prob some more that I havnt noticed yet.

I think I might cry... BASTA**S!!!!

Oh sh*t. No I missed that. :blush:

That's awful. Why wouldn't you have contents insurance? This stuff usually auto renews?

Just moved house and the old people wouldnt insure it sue to it being a ltd company registered here.

Only been here 2 months, exclusive area outside Bristol. we forgot to sign the formas and send them back.

Did they make much of a mess of the house? What's the area like any neighbours that could have seen anything? Any CCTV in the nearby area that could have some clues?

Unfortunatly no, were very detached and pretty secuded, thats why we liked it. Im off to B&Q now to buy a sh1t load of more security stuff.

It bothers me cos I already have 4 Hi power security lights up that were working.... aggghhhh!

Sorry to hear your bad news, not experienced a break in personally but working in the security trade you get to see the results all the time.

Unfortunatly no, were very detached and pretty secuded, thats why we liked it. Im off to B&Q now to buy a sh1t load of more security stuff.

It bothers me cos I already have 4 Hi power security lights up that were working.... aggghhhh!

No alarm? If not you should seriously consider a police monitored alarm, with you being secluded and esp running a company from home with high value items around frequently.