The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie Here

RiceRocketUk

Hello, i`m David (RiceRocketUk), just joined today although i`ve been on the site before. There arent many Jap sports cars I havent had, in fact most of my cars have been jap ever since I was 17. Had a Supra 6 sp man last year which I sold, and have missed it ever since. Been looking for over a year on and off for another, and I finally found one in Japan last week, which I have impulsively bought, the next 12 weeks or so are going to feel like a lifetime though :cry:. Thought i`d include a photo of it, I look forward to meeting some of you at meets soon.

281005suprarz1mb.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire
Hello, i`m David (RiceRocketUk), just joined today although i`ve been on the site before. There arent many Jap sports cars I havent had, in fact most of my cars have been jap ever since I was 17. Had a Supra 6 sp man last year which I sold, and have missed it ever since. Been looking for over a year on and off for another, and I finally found one in Japan last week, which I have impulsively bought, the next 12 weeks or so are going to feel like a lifetime though :cry:. Thought i`d include a photo of it, I look forward to meeting some of you at meets soon.

sexy bus! i saw that at auction myself man, i import here in ireland, im lookin for a supra myself at the moment

David hi

Welcome to the "other" club :clap: :welcome: :sly:

Keep an eye on the Calender for up and coming meets :whistle:

If you fancy popping over to Chiswick on the 17th for a taster, before you get your car - then that is when the next London meet is, and is a good opportunity to meet up with a few other members. :clap: [come on you know you want to :D]

See post here

[its not too far away from you.............] if you fancy it.

Otherwise keep us all posted on Spec and try to contain your excitement. :yes: :yu:

Thanks James, yes it was I that helped Sabrina with her engine. It will be 12 weeks of sleepness nights surfing the net for goodies...plotting its course on the ship. And of course Xmas in between, i`ll just have to turn up to all the meets to give me some comforts ....gonna try and get to the London meet if possible

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys/dolls, got these photos today of the car in Japan that i`ve bought, now just got to wait and sit it out. Only thing i`m concerned with is that iots got Bilstein lowered suspension that apparantly isnt adjustable...height wise, so me thinks the bottom of the bumper wont look that good when it gets here

PIC_0439(3).JPG

PIC_0441(3).JPG

PIC_0476(3).JPG