The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whose Supra in latest issue of J-Tuner?

RedM

Matty is one of the J-Tuner snappers. Every issue for the past four issues they have photoshopped the same image of him into a pic. About like that kids book 'Where's Wally?' where you have to find him in the picture. First five to email in his location win a tee shirt.

This months star letter is all about this. Someone called Jake (hmm) wrote in about it. They say they have made this months one somewhat less obvious and it's doing my head in.

Right, call me a sad ba**ard with nothing better to do but I've been through evry sodding picture on every sodding page and I cannot find Matty in this issue. I've even looked in the reflections on shiny cars and stuff like that but the pnly place he appears is on the letters page in that example.

...unless.....

Right, call me a sad ba**ard with nothing better to do but I've been through evry sodding picture on every sodding page and I cannot find Matty in this issue. I've even looked in the reflections on shiny cars and stuff like that but the pnly place he appears is on the letters page in that example.

...unless.....

Well, they did say it would be less obvious, so maybe that's the pic...