The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First Dyno run

damouk

Dude, change the sand in your gearbox to oil ;)

-Ian "8% drivetrain losses" C

I thought the quoted figure seemed very high too. TBH, I felt that the flywheel figure of 430bhp seemed very high compared to the mods in your sig. Thats a 110bhp increase over stock. But I suppose you can only quote the figures given eh?

I've been told before at a RR that it works out drivetrain losses by measuring the resistance offered to the rollers when the engine is winding down from max revs - it made sense at the time, but I've since heard several times that that's complete rubbish :violin:

What's more the rolling road operator who told me that has been known to produce somewhat "interesting" results on supras, especially autos.

Guest Flat4_ire
joined in on my mates scooby dyno day and ran for the first time, i was thinking i might make about 400 and made 431, 317 at the wheels really happy

your comments please.....

430bhp from those mods?? thats wicked man

Yea powerstation it was!

I should update my sig really spec as follows:

full decat, nur spec R, FMIC and SBC-ID3, SSQV

Aha! I nipped in there this afternoon and had a chat with the guys there, mantioned there was a impreza club dyro day this morning, and that a Supra was the most powerful car of the day :clap: :D

I was actually visiting a scuba shop opposite it and spotted it as I drove in... thought "hang on, 'powerstation'... that rings a bell" - nipped in and had a nose around, they seemed like really decent chaps :)