The mkiv Supra Owners Club

another good meet

SUPRALOOPY

once again all you lot turned out for another meet:respekt:

daman we need pub meet!!!!!!!!!!

everyone else it was nice to meet you again and to the two girls from cambridge i think nice car and get those mods done you know you want to:drool:

BTW when i left did anyone notice the sideways posture of my car as my arse did big time(i was in second not drive with od off and tc off)no smiley for shit yourself!!!!!!!!!

we will have to have one last meet before the winter really kicks in as you are all very nice people, oh and pig you kept up very well....need a nice straight two lane road next time:yu:

Best meet i have been on guys had a great time.

Especially obviously the spirited drive to the sea front and making lots and lots of noise :clap:

Really good to have met you all, without fail what a sound bunch of people.

Some of you will be pleased to know that i am about to leave to get my FCD put on and most importantly my boost gauge :p:

SupraLoopy, sorry for egging you on when you left nearly went wrong....thanks for the show though. Next time you going to do something like that tell me in advance and ill bring my video camera lol.

Daman, great drive home, hope the test was ok for you sorry i couldnt do it properly cause of fuel cut but i hope it gave you an idea. When your back next week why dont we do a before and after fitting your toys test.

Look forward to the next one. how about pub, drive, pub, drive?

SupraLoopy, sorry for egging you on when you left nearly went wrong....thanks for the show though. Next time you going to do something like that tell me in advance and ill bring my video camera lol.

pitty it wasn't on camera. how sideways was i then it felt quite tame, but still got the old bumhole gripping the seat:whistle:

once again good meet chaps we do need to do it again before christmas:devil:

It was pretty sideways mate. to be totally honest i thought it was too far....e.g in that lamp post.

Cheers Lee am very pleased you like it....at least from that im presuming you do.

I think Terry S needs to start another group buy. I did my best to sell just about everyone one of them....terry i want commission lol

I got kinda lazy :blush: got it done by the garage cause was gunna get my boost / EGT gauge fitted too.

fitted fine and works but no luck with the gauge, with it being digital it need to be drilled into the manifold and the egt needs to be drilled into the exhaust. They needed to order something to make the right thread for the sensors.

All a bit alien to me feels fine so shouldnt be over boosting lol!:badidea:

without rubbing it in......you did :p

supragold - definately mate, will be finishing it off this weekend, just needs power :shrug: will have to pop over at some point :)

ill get some pics up when i can be arsed.....a long weekend in Amsterdam and missing a flight home kinda has stolen my energy :( right......Bed :yawn: