The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fuel Rails

terribleturner

I'm right in thinking that with all aftermarket fuel Rails (HKS,PHR etc....) you can run feed's from both ends with a return in the middle? Do they have to be adapted to do this or not?? I just wanna get a better understanding of how it will look as i'm thinking of going dual #6 feeds from the filter to the rail before a #6 to the fpr.

No it's dual feed the return is ontop - it's not IN THE MIDDLE but it's between the two feeds.

Correct, my HKS fuel rail is feed in one end and return the other with the middle hole blocked off with a allen bolt. I'm sorucing an HKS fuel delivery kit at the moment for another member, give me a shout if you want any prices James.

Glad you said it was wrong Alex as i hadn't found any others like that. So for instance i would run 2 x #6 to a Y connection attached to maybe an #8 to the rail right?? I'm gonna get a mechanic to do the work but i want to know the way it's done and the best ways of doing at.

Nic may have a shopping list i could do with pricing for you. Will PM tonight.

Guest Terry S
no - 3 hoses to the rail

2x in 1x out

And that diagram is wrong, what's with the links between the in and out sides of the fuel system?!!?

-3 or -6 Alex?

Aaahhhh so in respect to the below picture the black bits are the In's and the blue bit is the return?? Is this standard with the HKS rail??

Yes, unless you have a single feed as I do, then one end is in and the other end is out and the blue one is capped off.