The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Tax

cashpoint

And you think that any insurance company in the Land wouldn't use No Tax as an excuse to not pay out?

Imho it's just not worth driving without any tax, It annoys the hell out of me when I hear of all the chavs pulled for speeding, or dangerous driving, (or God forbid killing someone) with no tax, no MOT and no insurance. :complain:

Mike

Around a month ago my mum noticed that their second car that they use rarely was out of tax ........ by three months !!!!!

She went to the post office to sort it out and they advised her to contact the DVLA , rang them up and they basically said that they can see from records that they pay on time , not trying to pull a fast one . just let her pay for the 3 months she owed , no fine or anything .

Just said they know the people who cause trouble and the people who dont so dont worry about being a couple days over next time .

My ex brother in law smacked his car into the back of another car and central reservation. He wasn't taxed and lo and behold he copped for paying the lot out of his own pocket as the insurance company said his car wasn't road legal and as such invalidated the terms of his insurance policy.

PS after the events at the last ace cafe night I'd be surprised if the police don't show a bit of interest in this one.