The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Absolutely Gutted (HELP NEEDED)

si wants supra

Went to Tesco this Sunday just gone, did my shopping as normal, came back to my baby Supra and to my absolute devastation some one has FCKING rammed it and done one, I was absolutely gutted. I went into Tesco to see if their was any CCTV footage and of course their wasnt, but anyway after lots and lots and lots of swearing, I assesed the damage they've pushed the front bumper back, the bonnet is out of line with the driver side front wing, and some of the brackets for the drivers side headlight are broken and are actually inside the headlight. Now Ive managed to find a body shop, who said they can sought the bodywork for £250. Now I am after a drivers side late spec headlight if anyone has one spare please let me know the car goes into be repaired next Monday(07-11-05). Cant tell you how mad and upset I was plus knowing someone is havin a good laugh at my expense absolute Bstards. Hope someone can help me all replies well appreciated.

Si

Cheers guys must admit I was slightly concerned of why the repairs were so cheap, but I have seen New BMW's & a Lotus Elise at the place which had work done and it looked as good as new, the extent of the work nothing needs replacing it just needs re-alligning, one thing that does worry me though will be the colour match on the front bumper getting it resprayed, they haven't cracked the front bumper but the paint work has cracked if that makes sense, well if anyone knows of a good bodyshop in MANCHESTER area would be appreciated.

I'd also enquire with the local bodyshoppers if they have any vehicles come in lately with damage on them with evidence of your bodywork on them.

You may be able to do a match up to see who actually bashed your Supra.

Its a long shot though.