The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yank tanks.. Corvette Z06

TRD3000GT

Im out in Fort Lauderdale right now and have a new Corvette Z06 for the week and first imprssions are its a nice toy..

It sits at 80 mph doing 1500 rpm.. :cool:

Anyway, I know a few people have considered these as a trade in for their supras.. Dont do it.

If you were to stick a big single on the car it would eat one of these vettes alive..

:drool:

Sup dawg for ever ! :p

Shizzle...

Im not to clued up on corvettes.. I think I may just have a C6...:scare:

I have a hookup with an exotic car rental guy through my company, Trading in for a 2006 carerra convertible tmro:D

Beleive me Jmae su dont want this weather!! Its hurricane left overs.. Not V sunny

As much as I love the Supra I'd trade it for a C6 Z06 any day. Sadly theres a pretty big price difference.

Indeed, a single turbo Supra in a straight line maybe quicker, but you'll need to go APU to even keep up with one.

But then you can always go Lingenfelter with a turbo conversion on the vette ;)

No worries Chris, considering my uncle works for GM design studios and could only get a weekend joyride around their carpark in one had me worried for a minute there :D