The mkiv Supra Owners Club

front spoiler

Guest toysup

I think im right in saying that its called plastersizing if thats how you spell it , that gives the paint flex and stops the paint cracking !

Not that thats any help to your question and ive probably got that completly wrong. Where in derby are you ?

alfreton , what about you

thats how my one was done...the guy added some flexi stuff to the paint...looks the DBs

that does look kinda sweet irvy:yes: , did you get the rest of the black bits done (sides, an wheel arch??), can you post up some pics m8 might av to get this done

Hi, hope this is of use to you guys, I had mine painted last year. The most important part of the painting is using the correct Primer for plastic parts, as this makes the top coat of paint adhere properly, and stops the paint cracking at a later stage. Had front, side and rear done at bodyshop after removing them from the car myself. All parts came off without to much trouble apart from a couple of rusted-on screws. (use WD-40 a-day or 2 before may help). Parts are either screws,bolts or push clips were not visable.

IMG_9797.JPG

IMG_9792.JPG

Guest lloydmcc

hi guys where would i be able to got one of these front spoilers as i got the side skirts and i think one would finish it off nice ly

cheeres mac

that really does make a hell of a difference, makes the car look that little bit more beefy!, how much did it cost to get all that done?

I did mine, check sig for pics. Used standard halfords plastic primer, pain and laquer. Just sanded the plastic to give it a key. Only prob i have is when i catch something with my front lip, then it comes off a bit but it would with any aftermarket bumper as well, not a fault of the paint i dont think.