The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interior - What Colour?

SuperSupra

What colour interior  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What colour interior

• Blue
    • White/Silver

I keep changing my mind - first I want all blue interior, then I think maybe white or silver would look better, now I'm thinking blue again! Dam it i can't decide. What are the opinions of the people who have done it already? Has anyone got any pics of a blue interior? What do we think - nice and bright blue or the slightly more sleek white/silver?????

I'm trying to make the same decision on the interior of a white supra.

I like the idea of white leather but keeping it clean will be a nightmare and my friends tell me it will just be to "pimped".

I Think I've settled on Black and White leather seats with White inserts on the doors (the reverse of the picture above).

Anyone else on here had a white leather (or Alacantra) interior done on a daily drive?