The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello Everybody

Guest david.forrester

Guest david.forrester

Hi Everyone,

I’m David Forrester 26 years old and come from Rode Heath not to far from Manchester. I’m a new member and up to now just been surfing through all info on this excellent Supra site. I’ve wanted a Mkiv supra ever since I can remember and up to this point I couldn’t afford one until now! In about six months time I will be buying one of these awesome cars. So between now and then I will be gathering as much info as possible and hopefully interacting with people on this site to enable me to get the perfect car to suit my budget.

Thanks,

Dave

Guest david.forrester
Hello and welcome. :D

Keep your eye out on here for members cars up for sale

Looking for an NA or a TT?

I'm after a TT got an insurance quote for £586 UK spec & £806 J spec. I can't wait!!!

Thanks,

Dave

Guest david.forrester

Thanks very much for all your support. I might be able to attend the Blackpool meet if can can get out a christening im supposed to be attending.

Thanks,

Dave