The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Advice required<<<<

Guest massivez

Guest massivez

Hi there peeps just registered and im wondering if you all could help me??

I have been looking at a 1995 supra sz for a couple of weeks now and dont really know what the value is, my mate wanted 7k and i offered him 6.5k?? the car is as follows:1995 Mreg manual brand new 18 inch chrome wheels performance exhaust and toyota bilstein shocks and springs. brand new discs and pads all round with 58000 (genuine) on the clock just serviced last week at a cost of £350 including diff oil etc at an import/performance centre up here. Called the people who done the work to it and they gave me the thumbs up.. no rust/no accidents,my friend has owned it from import 2 and a bit years ago.

I would be greatful for any advice regarding this subject.

cheers Graeme..

p.s the only reason im buying this is because i know where its been and not abused, i just need some reassurance from people who know what their talking about hence asking yourselfs....