The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New owner in S.West - at last!(and thanks)

FINSTER

Not sure if i should post this here but HELLOOOOO! I bought a supra yesterday after reading loads of advice on forum about what to look for when getting one. Its a NA 5speed manual in silver (94) and I love it!!! My past cars have been a fiat coupe 20v turbo, a corrodo G60 and a Porsche 911 C2, put for the past 2 years have had a Rover 216 (white, NA!, 1990) as I set up a bodyshop in Devon and have been putting cash into it - we have been trading for 16 months and i can see the light at the end of the tunnel so to celebrate took this week off to buy a car i have always wanted - and saw some dogs this week (have travelled approx 1300miles in 4 days) till i found my baby - HPi clear, nice owner, well looked after. Drove it 250miles home last night and it was a dream.:thanku: So hi to everyone on here i really do thank the people who have spent the time to post advice on buying a new supra.

AND TODAYS QUESTIONS ARE!

1. ITS GOT STD. 16" WHEELS THESE NEED CHANGING IN NEXT FEW DAYS WHAT IS THE BEST SIZE TO GO FOR? DONT WANT TO COMPROMISE DRIVE/SPEED FOR LOOKS - WHAT ABOUT WIDTH? ANYONE SELLING ANY 2ND?

2. GOT STD. EXHAUST WANT IT TO BREATH BETTER WHAT EXHAUST IS BEST, NOT TO MAX POWER LOAD, WITHOUT CATS, AND NO I DONT WANT A CHERRY BOMB!!! ANY ONE SELLING ONE?

(HAVE YOU NOTICED I LIKE USED PARTS!!!!;)

PS I HAVE A LOVELY ROVER 216 FOR SALE 100K MILES ITS A FUTURE CLASSIC YOU KNOW

:D

Hello

and welcome

come and say hello sometime Im near Liskeard.

I have 18 s on as many people do handling poss compromised with bigger than that.

Exhausts - many options just do a search. Mines still std but then Im a tight git :rlol:

btw I have some matches and could get rid of the rover for you